Current and Recent Courses and Syllabi
Theses Directed at ICS
- Tang, Joseph, "Before or Outside the Text? A Comparative Study of Jean-Luc Marion and Paul Ricoeur's Idea of Revelation," 2010.
- Paul Hubble, "A Certainty of Death: Appreciating Human Animalhood," 2009.
- Christopher J.M. D'Angelo, "Written into the Land: Use, Identity, and the Human Awakening to an Eloquent Creation," 2009.
- Sara L. Gerritsma, "From Paradox to Possibility: Gauging the Unique
Contribution of Christian Voices to the Public Discussion of Ecological
- Christopher R. Allers, "Taking Hannah Arendt to Church: Toward a
Renewed Appreciation of the Mutuality between Moral Philosophy and
Religious Life and Culture," 2007.